Recycling

Recycling is of great importance to us. Our calendered films are fully recyclable and can be “up-cycled” into new products at end-of-life. Thus meaning that waste out of short term applications (life expectancy a few weeks or months) can be recycled in products with a life expectancy of 30 to 100 years or more.

Recycling: a circular economy  Source: VinylPlus

Internal recycling

On average about 15% of our foil is recycled material. We recycle in total about 75% of the waste material internally and the other 25% externally. We recycle internal waste by intercepting it during the production process and we add it back into the process at the start of the machine.

Recyclability fact sheet_12-04-2017